The Peer Reviewed GCCE Journal of Multidisciplinary Research
ISSN: 2395 – 2768
In pursuit of excellence and in keeping with the goal of promoting research and dissemination of research findings to the community, the college takes pride in publishing ‘QUEST – The GCCE Peer Reviewed Journal of Multidisciplinary Research’
The Journal bears an ISSN (2395-2768) and till date three volumes of the journal have been published. The publishers strictly adopt ethical publication practices. The papers received are in the initial instance filtered for plagiarism and then submitted for peer review.
The college invites academicians, research scholars, and students to contribute research papers for publication in the journal.
Guidelines for Submission
Authors are requested to adhere to the following guidelines while sending their contributions to “QUEST – The Peer Reviewed GCCE Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Research”
- The research paper should contain original work of the paper writer. It should not have been published earlier or be under consideration for publication elsewhere. A declaration to that effect will have to be submitted along with the manuscript.
- Papers should be typed on A 4 paper size in Times New Roman script with 12 font size, 1.25 spacing and a margin of 1 inch on all sides.
- The manuscript should be free of all spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 5000 words with an abstract of not more than 100 words inclusive of key words placed before the main text in italics.
- The cover page of the manuscript should contain the title of the paper, the name, affiliation and e-mail id of the author/s.
- Footnotes or endnotes if any should be placed at the bottom of the relevant page itself.
- Tables and Figures used should be numbered and suitably titled and the source clearly specified.
- Authors should adopt standard and discipline centric style of referencing
- Manuscripts received will be checked for similarity/plagiarism using software at the Goa University and then submitted to the reviewers for review of the same.
- The Editor reserves the right to scrutinize, edit,select or reject the research papers if necessary.
- A Soft copy of the paper should be emailed to :
QUEST –The Peer Reviewed GCCE Journal of Multidisciplinary Research
Government College of Commerce & Economics, Borda-Margao, Goa